Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday Night @ 10:35pm

Well I haven't posted on here since Sunday. It has been a week and I it is finally Friday! I love Fridays! This week my students kept me on my toes for sure...I have been so exhausted all week. I need to figure out a way to get more energy.

So, this is how I spent my Friday night...I didn't leave work until almost 6pm. I was trying to get all my stuff together for next week. I still have some planning to do. I will be doing that tomorrow. Then I came home and had dinner with Alicia, Jere, Kylie, and Brigitte. Brent was in school and didn't get home until 30 minutes ago. After dinner I played with Kylie for a little while and then I got online. I have been searching for a place to live. Brent and I need to find something affordable and in a nice area by the end of March. So, if you know of anything let us know!! Now I am doing my blog...if you would have asked me 10 years ago what I would be doing on a Friday night I don't think I would have said any of the above stuff. HAHA I used to go out and do stuff...now I am an "old married lady" HAHA

Anyways...that is all for tonight. I need to go spend time with my hubby! I will do more on here this weekend I am sure! Until then...Good night!

No comments: