This Saturday we went to Alicia, Jere, and Ky's house for the afternoon. Wish we could have stayed longer, but we needed to get back to have dinner with Brent. We went to lunch, shopping, and then back to the house to try and get curtains done...sorry J we didn't get too far on that one! Their house looks more and more beautiful every time we go up there. I am doing good on that...I think I am up there every other week at least! Pretty soon they will tell me to stop coming up so often ;) We just had a really good time and I thought I would put some pics up to share our afternoon with you all!
Brent had to work all weekend as usual, but didn't have homework for once! It was great we got to go out to dinner! We went to Houston's in Irvine. YUMMY! Then we went to Barnes N Noble and Target. It was quite an eventful night for us...cosidering we never get to go anywhere when he is in school.
We also started to plan our trip to Maui in August with Brent's mom, my wonderful Mother in law! I have the best MIL in the world! :) We are very excited to go and can't wait!! J, Allie, Kev, Jere, Ky...wanna join us???? It would be a blast!!! :)
Well, since it is Sunday afternoon and I have been very busy all weekend I have a ton to do. Hope you all enjoy the pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment