This weekend was nice and relaxing...
First, Friday night we went to dinner with my sisters, nieces, and our husbands. We haven't all been out together for dinner just us in a while. It was fun! Kylie was quite the entertainment as usual :) J brought the newest ultrasound pics of our newest niece Natalie :) She is already such a beauty!!
Saturday, Brent was off work and we just spent the entire day together just us! It was really nice. We had to go get him tires for his car...thanks to a big fat screw he found in his tire on Friday :( But after that we went to breakfast, Farmers Market in Irvine, and then went home. He had to do homework and I cleaned. I hate cleaning...but lately my OCD is out of control ;) I diagnosed myself haha! Later on Brent made dinner and then we went to Target and bought a couple puzzles...we haven't done that in forever! We drove to Yorba Linda and went walking on a path there...the homes around there are so huge! It was a really good workout :) Then we went home had ice cream YUMMY! Watched part of the Angels game and started putting together one of the puzzles. It was a great day!
Today, Brent had to work...so I was being lazy for the beginning of the morning and then met up with mom, J and Kevin. We spent a few hours together and now I am back home. I need to get a couple things done for work tomorrow. Then, I will make dinner. I might actually get to sleep at a decent time for once!
Well, I hope everyone else had a great weekend :) I will be uploading a few pics on here later today!
No comments:
Post a Comment