Sunday, August 12, 2007

We're back!



Hawaii was amazing! We had such a wonderful trip! I can't say thank you enough to my wonderful MIL. Brent and I could not have gone on this trip without her :) So, THANK YOU again!! We love you!!

There were many fun things that happened on the trip...but the funniest thing happened the first day. We were heading up to the room after swimming to get ready for dinner. Well, Brent decided to jump to get some water off of him and out of his ears...JUMPING in an elevator isn't the greatest idea he has ever had! We got STUCK! We had to get security to reset the elevator to get us out HAHA! It was freaking hilarious...they were like was Dad jumping...I don't know why they thought he was a dad...cause it was only Brent, his mom, and I in there...what the hell was I the kid hahaha! We went site seeing, sailing, snorkeling, and relaxed! It was amazing...we just wished some of our other family was there too ;) You know who you all are :)

We left Maui on Thursday at 9pm and returned to LA at 5:00AM it was EARLY! Especially since we were 3 hours behind all week long. So it was only 2am for us...

Friday was AMAZING too!! Allie, Brigitte and I went to see Tim & Faith Soul2Soul Concert. I love seeing them live...I have seen Tim in concert at least 10 times. He is amazing :) We had such a good time. We only wish we had closer seats. Oh well...at least we got to see them :) Allie and I tried to get tickets again for Saturday's show...but were unsuccessful. The boys may have killed us if we paid 400 to go haha.

Saturday was fun...we hung out all day, then Allie, Jere, Ky and my mom came up for dinner. We relaxed and hungout. It was a fun day.

Sunday....well I have been sitting around here catching up on TV and putting together the slideshow ;)I will be cleaning in a little while. Then Brent will be home :)

There is a lot going on this week! So I will be on here a lot I am sure :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Anie... Those pictures are breath taking!!! I would love to get over there!!!!And a Faith and Tim Concert!!! you sure know how to make this school break work for you!!! Living it up!!!