Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun Survey!

My name is...(procrastinating as usual ;) )
Hi my name is:
Anie

When I'm nervous:
giggle...turn different shades of red

By this time next year:
I hope to be 5+ months preggers...wish us luck ;)

Last night:
boring...my hubby was at school and I was home alone!

PART 1: YOU

Were you a planned baby?
YEP

Were you the first?
YEP

Are your parents still married?
Our daddy passed away 2 years ago :(


PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY

Do you have low self esteem?
Not usually

Do you get depressed about things easily?
Depends on what it is...

Are you happy right now?
About life in general yep...I was very frustrated when I got home....got soaked bringing in groceries from the car!

PART 3: APPEARANCE

Are you comfortable with the way you look?
I like the way I look, but would be happier if I lost weight!

Describe your hair:
Blonde with chunky streaks of brown...LOVE IT

Where do you buy most of your clothes?
My new favorite place for jeans is American Eagle...otherwise I tend to buy a lot of stuff from wherever it is affordable...

PART 4: RANDOM

Ever been kicked out of a bar?
Not me personally, but our group was during Nicole's birthday last year! Nice one Sarah and Nicole hahah :)

Ever drunk dial an ex?
Nope

Can you tie a cherry stem using your tongue?
haven't tried for a while...but used to be able to ;)

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
love the outdoors

Do you like walking in the rain?
if I'm with my Lovey...and as long as I am not trying to carry in 50 lbs of groceries...

Do you like thunderstorms?
Love them!


PART 6: FOOD

Are you a vegetarian?
no

Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
Pasta

What is your favorite dessert?
Brent's creme brulee and bananas foster ;)

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

Do you want to get married?
I am married and have loved every minute of it. I will be married for the rest of my life!!!

Have you ever been in love?
Yep duh!!

Are you in a relationship now?
Have been for 12 years :)


PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS

1. Where is your cell phone?
on my photo tray

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
My hubby is working :(

3. Your hair?
short, cute, and straight most of the time

4. Your style?
whatever looks cute

5. Cheesecake?
Can't get enough!!!

6. Siblings?
Yes! 2 sisters :)

7. Your dream last night?
i don't remember it actually

8. Your favorite drink?
diet coke and iced tea...guess I better get a new favorite drink if I plan on getting preggers this year!

9. Car you want?
Audi SUV

10. The room you are in:
livingroom

11. Your life goal?
To have a healthy and happy family!

12. Your fears?
losing someone close to me...

13. Piercings?
ears

14. Tonight?
busy! have lots to do and I am procrastinating!

15. Last night?
already answered this....boring!

16. Check out Superbad?
haven't seen it

17. One of your wish list items?
I wish for a baby!

18. Where did you grow up?
Well, until I was 13 I lived in a VERY small town St. Clair in Missouri...then I moved to Cali. I have officially lived here longer...so now which do I consider???

19. Favorite movie?
too many

20. What are you wearing?
bathrobe...just got out of the shower ;)

21. Tattoos?
not yet...but I want one badly!

22. Ketchup?
love it...but not as much as my niece Ky ;)

23. Your computer?
HP

24. Your friends?
They are the best!

25. Your mood?
getting better by the minute ;)

26. Missing?
My Lovey...sisters...nieces...momma....family that don't live here....i could continue...but i think you get the point!

27. What are you thinking about right now?
All the Crap I still have to do...what I will be doing for Nicole's last day :(....and how I need to get my ass off this internet and on my homework, report cards, and making dinner!

28. Your car/truck is?
Mitsubishi Outlander

29. Your work?
Love it...but it is driving me crazy with all the stuff to do and things going on right now!

30. Your summer?
Will be wonderful! Hopefully I'll get preggers!!!

31. Your favorite song?
I have too many favorites...

32. Your favorite colors?
green, pink, blue...

33. When is the last time you laughed?
tonight when I was talking with my sis Allie :) then again when I read my sis J's comments on my photos ;) I love my sisters they are the bestest!

34. Last time you cried?
I cried a lot last week...it was the anniversary of our dads death :(

35. High school?
Marina High School....go Vikings!

36. Last text?
to Allie...saying I love snow...and other stuff. :)

37. Last received call?
my lovey he was checking on me and got to listen to me vent about being SOAKED from rain!

38. Last IM?
Last night

39. Crushing?
nah

40. Life?
is good

1 comment:

Becca said...

what a fun read! No wonder we always end up at the Cheesecake Factory!!!