Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Beautiful Nieces

Well, last weekend we got together for brunch with my family. Allie had to have surgery and we wanted to spend some time together and mom was taking care of our niece Ky. Well, I got a very cute pic of Ky & Toria. It is probably my favorite pic of the two of them in a really long time. I just had to upload it on here.

Then it was Ash Wednesday, this past Wednesday. My sister asked me to be Nat's Godmother and we wanted to take Nat to church. Well, me being camera happy as usual took some pics of Nat's first time going to church. I took this pic before we left and it is one of my fav's right now too ;) Nat keeps looking more and more like J when she was a baby. Such a beautiful baby! Brent and I are quite lucky to have two beautiful nieces!!!

Hope you enjoy the pics!


1 comment:

Becca said...

what beautiful kids! I think you need to add a boy to the mix!!!