Mother's Day this year was lots of fun! We were able to share Mother's Day with some of our favorite Moms :) We have a family day at Disneyland! Both our moms went, my sisters, nieces, and brother-in-laws went! It was the best time!
To all our family and friends that are mothers...hope you had an amazing Mother's Day! You are all wonderful moms!!!
To our moms thank you for always being there for us. You have shown us what unconditional love really means!
To my sisters...I am so very proud of you both. You are amazing moms and I just pray that I am half the mom you two are. Hopefully I get to join in the motherly fun soon ;) I love you so very much! Thank you for giving me the most amazing gift of being an Auntie! LOVE YOU TONS!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


1 comment:
what a great day!!! And I hate to tell you but you're going to be the best mom ever!!!!
Post a Comment