Brent and I along with or family...Mimi, Gigi, Auntie J, Auntie Allie, Uncle Kev, Uncle Jere, Cousins Ky, Natty, Chase & Caleb...all went to the ultrasound clinic early this morning. We were able to see our beautiful little Sophia Ann wave hello, suck her hand and fingers, show us her foot and her face :) It was so amazing and such a wonderful thing to share with our family!! We are so blessed and excited to be having a little girl!
Thank you to everyone that have texted and/or sent emails to us today!
Love,
Brent, Anie & Lil' Sophie



3 comments:
YAY! I'm so happy for you! I came on tonight just to find out about lil Cooper. I love my boys, but man, girls are more fun to dress! Congrats to everyone. I can't wait to see her beautiful face :)
That's my cute little niece!!
hip hip hooray!!!!!
Post a Comment