Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Weekend :)

We loved the first fall weekend. This is the best weather! Saturday I went with Brent and his mom to watch them golf. Normally I would have played with them, but decided Sophie and I would just sit in the cart and enjoy the show ;) It was such a beautiful day and so relaxing! We then had lunch and ran an errand. Then Brent and I just sat out on our patio he read and I updated Sophie's book. It was so beautiful and enjoyable. I love days like this.

Sunday I went for a walk with Laura...we hadn't walked together since our Avon Walk. Apparently we have both been super busy. It was a lovely walk :) After that I went and spent the day with my mom. We went searching for material for baby blankets,etc for Sophie. Then I picked up dinner and Brent from work. We were going to go to Disneyland, but Brent was too tired :( Oh well we had a nice evening at home.

Hope everyone enjoyed the first real fall weekend...well at least those of us in Cali :) Those of you in other parts of the US probably already had a fall weekend before ;)

No comments: