Our shower is on Saturday and I am so stinking excited! My MIL and sisters are doing all the stuff for it. I was hearing most of the details until lately ;) Now I hear you are going to love what you haven't heard about yet...I'm dying to see what they have up their sleeves :) I'll definitely be posting about it :)
Krissy, for those of you that don't know her...she is my aunt that is younger than me ;) Growing up we loved telling people that and seeing their reaction. Anyways...she is flying into town tomorrow for the weekend! We haven't seen her in a year and a half! TOO LONG! She hasn't met her niece and nephew yet so we are very excited to see her and get some updated pics ;)
So be checking back soon to see how it all turns out :)
1 comment:
so exciting!!!Have the time of your life and enjoy some fun for me!Give Crissy my best!!!
Post a Comment