Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So much to do...

Well, I have so many things I need to do before I go back to work on Monday! I kept saying I have time...well time is almost up! I can't believe how fast this time went. When I get back to work there is so much that will be happening and before I know it it will be the end of the year...time to move on a few kiddos that are moving up to the next classroom and a couple that are moving out of our school...then I have to start summer session. So here is some stuff I need to do at the house and for work...

Just for Today...
- Clean!
- Finish Laundry
- Make Dinner
- Grocery List (starting WW on Monday!)

Finish before work on Monday...
- Assessment Binders for each kiddo
- 2 student's IEPs
- Decide what I'm going to teach next for Social Studies
- Language Arts and Fillers

Things I'd like to finish...
- Sophia's book to this point
- Update the pictures in the house (I've printed a ton)
- Pictures to take in for my classroom
- Find Sophia's Baptism outfit


I'm sure I'm forgetting things...if I walk around the house I'm sure I'd figure out the other stuff ;)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, you are a busy lady. I will be thinking about you while I am soaking up the sun poolside in palm springs ;)

Julie said...

I can't believe Sophie's first 6 weeks are almost here. Good luck, I'm sure you'll fit it all in.