So far this month...we went to Oahu for a week thanks to my MIL. She's amazing. We had a great time! Sophia turned 5 months while we were there. So I didn't take the official 5 month birthday hat pic. I know Laura loves those ;) I will take it though to have it for our book!
What Sophia is doing now...
- Babbles all the time!
- Very close to saying Dada...sounds like Mama when she is upset. BLAH BLAH BLAH is her favorite phrase.
- Smiles and laughs a lot.
- Eating rice cereal, regular cereal, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas and sweet peas, applesauce, pears, peaches, bananas and prunes.
- She tried sorbet in Hawaii
- She ROLLED over while waiting in the airport to come home from Hawaii.
- Can't seem to figure out the rolling from tummy to back...will cry until someone flips her over.
- Her hair is getting thicker...still a little darker which confuses us considering we both has SUPER blond hair as babies.
- Loves playing with her cousins.
- Loves swimming and playing in the water.
- Loves her baths.
- Sits up about 15 seconds before touching her toes to eat them!
- Loves playing with her hands and feet.
- Whenever she sees a mirror...HAS to look at herself will smile and babble at herself.
- Loves to swing.
I'm sure there is something I'm missing, but you get the point. She has been quite the busy girl.
Below are a few pictures from Hawaii...enjoy!
1 comment:
Hahaha! I love it!
Post a Comment