We went to our first Angels Game of the Season with Erin & Garret! It was a great game, amazing seats, and Soph was a champ!
Soph's Poppie came for dinner and we thought it would be great fun to take some pictures! We took a couple cute ones...if I do say so myself.
Celebrating Father's Day with two of my favorite men. Brent is the most amazing father and Pop is pretty amazing himself. I definitely was missing my daddy...as I do every day. Here are just a few of the pics we took on this very special day.
Celebrating Mimi's Birthday...after almost losing our mom/Mimi this last year we are definitely making the most of all our time together. My mom is such a wonderful person. I can't imagine life without her! We celebrated her birthday by going to dinner and then went to a movie. On her actual birthday we all got together and had dinner and cake! It was a wonderful celebration. Love you Mimi!
Last but not least, we went to Natty's Ballet Recital. She was absolutely adorable! We weren't allowed to take pics or video during the show...so here are a few pics we took after. Way to go Natty we love you!!!
2 comments:
Great update! Love all the photos. Sophie is so cute, we love all her funny faces :)
Great update! Love all the photos. Sophie is adorable, we love all her funny faces (the kids are here looking over my shoulder).
Post a Comment