I know what you mean... I am always changing my blog!! If you go to the dash board section or the section you click when you do a new post look to the right of the column and click layout. There you can edit the section and change colors and other things. it's really hard to explain so if you want me to do it for you and add a header similar to mine , I am happy to do it! just email me and i'll need your password. just let me know.
2 comments:
so cute! I love that ticker!
anie,
I know what you mean... I am always changing my blog!! If you go to the dash board section or the section you click when you do a new post look to the right of the column and click layout. There you can edit the section and change colors and other things. it's really hard to explain so if you want me to do it for you and add a header similar to mine , I am happy to do it! just email me and i'll need your password. just let me know.
Post a Comment