Today was the second day in a row that I had an IEP meeting. To top it off...I had 2 IEP's today. It seems like I have had nothing but meetings and writing IEP's for a month now. I need a break! But, I still have so much to do. I have to write progress reports, report cards, create the schedule for summer, and a ton of other things. I am just sooo exhausted!
Next, Brent is going away for 10 days for a summer class that he is taking. He has to go to the desert. I hate being away from him, especially for 10 days. Even if we aren't able to be together we talk on the phone every day! Well, during this trip, he won't have cell access apparently...I am not liking this at all. I don't know how military wives do it! Luckily I won't have to ever find that out...but I am so sad that he is leaving. :(
Anyways...I need to do stuff for my students...wish me luck!
1 comment:
10 days!!! That totally sucks!!! We should get together for dinner one of those nights you me and Laura!!!
Good luck with all the work! you do need a break!
Post a Comment