I can't wait until August. I want to have a month off from teaching. I need a break! The next few weeks will fly hopefully!
Coming up in the next month or two...
Wednesday, Allie, Jere & Ky come back from their vacation in Georgia!!!
July 21st is Allie & Jere's House Warming Party
July 24th is Mardan's Faculty Dinner...Free Food!!!
July 28th is J & Kev's 3D Ultrasound of Natalie and we are all going!!!
August 1st is the last day of Teaching for 1 month!!!
August 4th we leave for our vacation to Hawaii!!
August 10th Tim McGraw concert with Allie & Brigitte!!
August 17th-19th Palm Springs with mi familia! (Brent, J, Allie, Ky, Nat, Jere, Kev, hopefully Jess, Dave, Jen, Mike & Toria)
Well...that is the plan for right now :) I will also be having lunch/dinner with the Mardan Ladies and also lunch/dinner with Becca & Laura before Becca moves to Utah :(
Wonder if I missed anything?!?!
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
2 comments:
I want August to be here too!!!!
Fun!!!! Tim McGraw!!! That will be awesome!
Looking forward to getting together with you too. Hopefully by tonight I can pin point a date!
anie... How about diner next tues. or wednesday!!! let me know1
Post a Comment