Sunday, July 22, 2007

Our Weekend :)

Saturday my MIL was in town and took us to breakfast. We ate in Old Town Orange at the Filling Station. It was pretty good for breakfast food. Then we had to run errands before Alicia & Jere's Housewarming Party.

There was quite a turnout for the Weber's Housewarming :) It was a lot of fun! I only took a few pics...or I should say Ky only took a few pics. I was incharge of pics! OOPS! J looks sooo cute and Nat is getting so big :) I can't wait until she is born...


Beautiful Toria

Ky & Toria playing with bubbles.

Jen & Toria...photo taken by Ky

J...photo taken by Ky

After the party...Allie, mom and I were discussing J's baby shower and starting to plan stuff and figure out the invitations! It was a lot of fun :)

Today I downloaded new ringtones for my cell phone :) From a really cool site www.myxer.com The ringtones are FREE!!! Thanks to Allie I spent too long on there...but got some great ones ;) Then, I went to HB and hungout with my mom for a little while. We were running around checking some ideas out for the shower to see the cost of things. Then I came home and made my hubby & me dinner.

My lil niece Sweet Cheeks is sick :( I hope she feels better soon. Poor baby!

This week is going to be crazy...Monday I am walking with Laura after work, Tuesday I have to go to our Mardan Dinner, Thursday I have to tutor after work, Friday my MIL is in town and staying with us :), Saturday is a BIG day...J & Kev have the 3 & 4D ultrasound and we are all going :) After that J, Auntie Allie, Mimi, Gigi, Jess(hopefully), and I are going to be putting together invitations for the shower :) Then Brent, Jere, Kev (hopefully), J, Allie, and I are all going out to dinner and a movie for the first time in forever...well without our beautiful niece...Hopefully I will be meeting up with Laura & Becca during this week...Becca moves in a week and a half :(

Well, that is about it! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't wait to get together with you guys! I hope that Wednesday works. I sent you an email!!!

AnieCooper said...

Yeah Wednesday works for me. :) I can't wait to see you. I am so sad it will be the last time for a while :*(

Love ya girly!